“Love and Friendship After Sexual Abuse”
This workshop is open both to people who have experienced abuse and their partners and friends as well as counsellors and other professionals.
A relaxed and friendly environment where we will come together to learn, share and support each other.
We will be looking at:
• Giving back the shame that is not ours
• Dealing with anger and conflict effectively in relationships
• Building good boundaries in relationships
• How to get past betrayal and into trust
• Possibilities of being closer to others in friendship and romance
Benefits of attending:
• Break out of isolation and meet others who understand
• Gain information to help overcome the past
• Feel supported by both professionals and other survivors
• Put strategies in place for the future
This workshop contains no graphic details of past abuse.
The workshop is led by a Survivor and all Facilitators are professionally trained in counselling and group facilitation. I will be one of the Group Facilitators at the workshop.
For information, and to book contact [email protected]