The next Into the Light Workshop will be taking place in London on Saturday 26th October 2013. The theme is “Love and Friendship After Sexual Abuse.” This workshop is open both to people who have experienced abuse and their partners and friends as well as counsellors and other professionals.
• Giving back the shame that is not ours
• Dealing with anger and conflict effectively in relationships
• Building good boundaries in relationships
• How to get past betrayal and into trust
• Possibilities of being closer to others in friendship and romance
The workshop is led by a Survivor and all Facilitators are professionally trained in counselling and group facilitation. I will be one of the Group Facilitators at the workshop.
For information, and to book contact [email protected]