On Saturday 29th March 2014 in London, Into the Light are running a workshop called “Steps To Happier Relationships After Sexual Abuse.” This workshop is open both to people who have experienced abuse and their partners and friends, as well as counsellors and other professionals.
Topics covered include:
• Dealing with anger and conflict effectively in relationships
• Building good boundaries in relationships
• How to get past betrayal and into trust
• Possibilities of being closer to others in friendship and romance
Benefits of attending:
• Break out of isolation and meet others who understand
• Gain information to help overcome the past
• Feel supported by both professionals and other survivors
• Put strategies in place for the future
The workshop is led by a Survivor and all Facilitators are professionally trained in counselling and group facilitation.
97% of people attending Into the Light workshops since 2008 said that the workshop fulfilled or exceeded their expectations. “It was a really helpful day, and just so good to meet and talk to other survivors” (Participant).
Email [email protected] for more information and to book your place