Workshop for people who have experienced sexual abuse and for those that support them:
“Shake It Off! Letting Go Of Shame,
Sexual Confusion And Loneliness After Sexual Abuse”
A relaxed and friendly environment where we will come together to learn, share and support each other.
- · Break out of isolation and meet others in a safe space
- · Understand the impact of the past on our relationships
- · Identifying and confront the shame we may live under
- · Understanding our anger and challenging our self contempt
- · Building good boundaries in relationships
- · Repossessing our sexuality so it works for us
- · Safe for Survivors: Relevant for Partners/Friends and Professionals
Please note: This workshop contains no graphic details of past abuse
Date: Saturday 5th November 2016
Time: 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Venue: Kensington High Street, London W8
Cost: £35/£30/£25 (includes refreshments and handouts)
Partners, friends, support workers and counsellors also very welcome.
The workshop is led by a Survivor and all Facilitators are professionally trained in counselling and group facilitation. BACP and ACC ethics apply.
Comments by people who have attended our past workshops:
“I left the workshop with so much hope….it shone a light on my life….and brought understanding to the root causes”
“A brilliant workshop I learnt so much”
“Great information …great tools to help me to continue to move forward”
“There was a real sense of respect and understanding from the Facilitators”
“I was able to take some things away which were new and life changing”