Recently we have completed an evaluation of the work of Release Counselling & Therapy for Women, since its launch in January 2013, covering the first five years of the project. The infographics show the difference the project is making to the lives of women in Brighton & Hove and beyond.
We are thankful to the funders who have supported our work:
- The National Lottery though the Big Lottery Fund.
- The Seedbed Trust.
- The Brenda Ford Fund through Sussex Community Foundation.
- Brighton & Hove City Council through the Discretionary Grants and the Hedgcock Bequest Fund.
- NHS Brighton & Hove through the Innovation Fund.
- The Josephine Butler Educational Trust.
- Sussex Police & Crime Commissioner.
- Hollingdean Healthy Neighbourhoods Fund.
- Brighton & Hove Community Health Fund.
- Santander Changemaker Fund.
- The Chalk Cliff Trust.
- Trusthouse Charitable Foundation.
- Comic Relief Core Strength Fund.
- WH Smith Foundation.
- Andrews Charitable Trust.