In July, we held our first Women’s Wellbeing Day, funded by Sport England at Plot 22 therapeutic garden in Hove.
The day included group discussions about wellbeing, art, exercise & gardening, macrame, cooking, and eating lunch together!
This is what the participants had to say about their experience of the day:
- Happy, supported, nourished, connected.
- Feel very lucky to have access to this! Supported therapeutic spaces are so needed.
- Our 3 hosts worked incredibly hard to make the time we had very fulfilling, wholesome and relaxing. A huge amount of effort was made by them all. The lunch was so delicious- the fruit and veg being grown here are amazing! The activities were well thought out, appealing to everyone! Plot 22 ia a magical space! Nourishing, peaceful, harmonious and safe. Thank you so much for looking after us and filling up our teapots of energy back up!
- Mental health and wellbeing ar eat the highest level it’s been for more than a year and a half. Brings so much benefit to your mind and body. Self-care makes you feel amazing. Thank you.
- All so lovely and relaxed. Great location.Just wish we could’ve stayed longer.
- Calm, happy, RELEASED!
- Today has been like a big hug- full of understanding and love- calming, peaceful and non-judgmental, with no demands or expectations. My breathing has slowed down. Thank you.
- I wanted to say big Thank you for today was the most relaxing one I’ve had in years !
Our next date is on 20 August! Get in touch if you would like to join us!