Counselling offers you a safe, supportive, confidential space to talk through whatever difficulties you are facing, and to explore difficult thoughts and feelings.
Through listening non-judgmentally to you, our role is to enable you to better understand your thoughts and feelings, and to support you to find a way to move forwards.
People seek counselling for many reasons including:
– relationship difficulties
– parenting issues
– low self-esteem
– loss or bereavement
– spirituality issues
We offer weekly sessions lasting 50 minutes, which will continue for up to 18 sessions.
We are currently offering all sessions via Zoom.
All personal information shared during counselling is confidential to the service.
No information will be disclosed to another person without your consent, unless in exceptional circumstances, as a requirement of a Court of Law or if it was believed that you were of serious harm to yourself or another person.
There will be an Initial Assessment where you will:
- Have an opportunity to ask questions about what we can offer and consider together if us working together would be right for you
- Outline what has brought you to counselling, and what you hope to gain
- Agree a number of weekly sessions, and a regular time to review the counselling
- Assess your needs
- Agree a weekly donation for your counselling